Single Port Ductless Heat Pump – Daikin KE Series
Meet Our Most Popular Ductless Heat Pump!
Daikin KE Series Ductless Heat Pump
This versatile single port ductless system is changing the way people think about heating and cooling their home.
Daikin’s SEER 18 single split heat pump is a well-equipped system with a low profile wall‐mounted indoor unit and a compact outdoor units that won’t disturb the neighbors. This ductless system is ideal for single room enhancements and additions up to 1,460 square feet.
The Possibilities Are Endless! – The KE ductless system is great for any home or building without AC (air conditioning as well as any home heated with electric heat. A ductless heat pump is a great upgrade to baseboard heaters, propane heat or wood burning stoves. Following are other popular applications:
- Home additions
- Home Remodels
- Enclosed Sunrooms
- Upstairs bedrooms
- Garages converted into work spaces
- Attics that are converted into living spaces
- Workout Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Hotel Rooms
Save BIG Money – This super-efficient unit can typically reduce energy consumption by 30% when compared to traditional fixed speed systems. Integrated with an inverter “variable speed” compressors allows the unit to minimizes temperature fluctuations and provide continuous comfort. You’ll love the energy savings that the HSPF 12.5 and SEER 20+ provide.
Comfort YOU Control – You control your comfort with easy to use remote control. You’ll not only take charge of your ideal temperature, but you’ll also be able to manage airflow direction, humidity, fan speed and more all at your fingertip. You can program up to 4 settings per day.
Nobody Does It Better Than Daikin
- Feel the Daikin Difference – With features like the wide angle louver design to the auto-swing and comfortable mode controller settings, you’ll enjoy effective heating and cooling throughout your space.
- Hear the Daikin Difference – It’s actually what you won’t hear. Like your furnace “kicking” on and off. Daikin calls it “whisper quiet”. Daikin systems most often operate at low speeds with indoor sound levels as low as 26dB and outdoor levels as low as 48dB.
- Breathe The Daikin Difference – You probably don’t want to know what you breathe with the air that is forced through your dirty ductwork! In contrast, Daikin heat pumps deliver clean air directly to you and uses an air purification filter that traps microscopic particles, decomposes odors and even absorbs and deactivate bacteria!
Enjoy The Best Warranty In The Business – All major components are engineered and manufactured by Daikin, ensuring maximum performance, reliability and efficiency. When you choose a Daikin 3D certified contractor you’ll get the best warranty around.
Are You Ready To Experience Absolute Comfort™?
Call on a Daikin ductless contractor today. You’ll be glad you did. They’re standing by to answer your question about how a ductless heat pump can add value to your home.
Find a ductless contractor now!